Check what our customers say on Trustpilot
Adoption. Thank you for the support @atomicwallet !
Being able to swap assets without a centralized service is awesome - atomicwallet.io
Emailed their support and received an answer within ten minutes. Problem was taken care of. Wish eveyone provided such support. Thanks Atomic.
If you are looking for a Multi-Asset Crypto Wallet, look into @atomicwallet! Much Respect to the team behind it...
Personal favorite multi currency wallet. Very useful Coin Swapping exchange, Swap any coin to other coin, I normally used it for swapping my high value coins against small value coins...
Super Multi-Wallet. if there are problems , they do fast updates to solve things, Top. great support also. Go on like that, Respect.
Manage, Exchange and Buy all your favorite assets in one secure interface. Sort your portfolio by amount and value
Your private keys are encrypted and never leave your device. You fully control your funds.
No accounts, no verification, no KYC for basic features in the wallet. No one can block your funds.
Our support is always ready to help you. Get quick and efficient response via live chat or email.
CEO, PhD in data science with 3 years solid experience in blockchain and cryptocurrencies, 10 years in IT. Konstantin is well-known as the co-founder and CEO of Changelly.com, biggest cryptocurrency instant exchange with over 2 millions active customers monthly and $0.5bln in monthly turnover. Konstantins interests are: decentralization, custody-free solutions, p2p exchangers.
Strategic Advisor and Visionary, is an American entrepreneur and bitcoin advocate. In 2011 he co-founded the now-defunct startup company BitInstant, and is a founding member of the Bitcoin Foundation, formerly serving as vice chairman. The Bitcoin Foundation is a nonprofit founded in 2012 with the mission to standardize, protect and promote the use of bitcoin cryptographic money.
Advisor. BnkToTheFuture.com CEO who have invested over US$400m in FinTech companies, like BitFinex, Bitstamp, Kraken, BitPay, ShapeShift, Exodus and over 40 others. Simon's BnkToTheFuture has 300 professional FinTech investors who all believe the future of finance looks very different from today. Their experience and background covers most areas in finance, technology and startups.
What is TEZOS?
Tezos, the most extensive initial coin offering ever until EOS and Filecoin’s initial coin offering, is a multi-purpose blockchain that combines its self-amending security protocol and on-chain governance to make, manage, and implement future changes or developments on its easily upgradable network. Tezos is a blockchain that supports smart contracts, token creation, and decentralized application development, with a system where token holders make decisions regarding the network. Arthur Breitman founded Tezos in a proposal he presented in August 2014 and later released in a white paper in September 2014. Just like Ethereum, Tezos is a distributed, peer-to-peer, permissionless network similar to Ethereum but with a more advanced protocol with an ability to scale, improve, evolve, and implement innovations and features without the risk of undergoing a hard fork. Tezos’s open-source platform for assets and applications addresses fundamental barriers to blockchain adoption: smart contract safety, long-term upgrade, and open participation. Hence Tezos protocol is security-focused with built-in protocols for sustainability and seamlessly easy upgrades. Tezos significant features are:
- Smart contract security.
- Long-term upgradability.
- On-chain governance.
These features of Tezos make it a solution to Blockchain’s security, unsustainability, and monopoly problems.
On 1st July 2017, Tezos launched its initial coin raising over 232 Million USD in Bitcoin and Ethereum within two weeks by selling its native token XTZ, surpassing its initial target of 20 Million USD. This made it the most extensive initial coin offering at the time until Filecoin and EOS held their respective initial coin offerings. Shortly after the initial coin offering, Tezos Foundation, led by its appointed president Johann Gevers, assumed complete control over the raised funds with a promise to deliver XTZ to investors. The Tezos Foundation omitted Tezos founder Arthur Breitman, resulting in a conflict within Tezos and an ensuing lawsuit by investors. In mid-February of 2018, all foundation members left their positions, after which protocol development resumed with a new board. Tezos commenced mainnet testing in September of 2018 with a new Proof-of-Stake consensus model where token holders can participate in consensus by simply locking up their tokens in a process called ‘baking.’ Baking, an advanced form of staking, refers to the process of users delegating XTZ tokens to bakers(validators) without transferring ownership of their XTZ tokens. In this form of advanced staking known as ‘Liquid Proof-of-Stake,’ a baker who bakes XTZ tokens receives a proportional amount of XTZ as block rewards for participating in the validation process, hence encouraging small token holders to participate in the validation process. Sitting at a market capitalization of 3 Billion USD, Tezos is currently the 45th most valuable cryptocurrency.
What is an XTZ wallet?
XTZ is listed and tradeable on over 20 spot, futures, and derivatives crypto exchanges. XTZ is also stored on centralized and decentralized wallets, including Atomic wallet, ranked by BuyBitcoinWorldwide as the best wallet for 2020. Atomic wallet is a multi-purpose non-custodial wallet that allows its user to buy, sell, manage easily, and digital exchange assets while also executing functions like digital assets staking or baking, as in XTZ.
With over 500 digital assets supported, Atomic wallet possesses unique features like a user-friendly interface, sufficient liquidity, 24/7 available customer care support, and meager transaction fees.
Earn passive income on your XTZ holding by simply delegating your voting rights to a validator of your choice in a process called ‘Baking.’ Taking part in Baking, unlike other staking algorithms, allows users to stake only their voting rights meaning that XTZ tokens are not frozen during the period of Baking, and all XTZ in your wallet are used in the baking process. The minimum XTZ tokens required for Baking is 1XTZ. Tezos baking process can be done by:
- Deposit or purchase at least 1XTZ and keep it in your XTZ wallet.
- Click the staking icon on the Atomic wallet homepage, as seen below.
- Click XTZ as your preferred digital asset to stake.
- Choose a baker to bake with, as shown below.
- Click ‘stake.’
- Users can also choose a custom baker by clicking ‘Custom Baker’ and adding the custom baker address, as shown below.
- Confirm your baker’s address and start baking.
XTZ WALLET FEATURES
Do you own your private keys?
Cryptocurrency is a nascent technology built with cryptography that requires public keys for identification and private keys for authentication and encryption. Public keys are given to centralized exchange users to identify their wallets in digital asset transfers quickly. In contrast, private keys are issued to decentralized wallets and exchange users for actual ownership of funds. Investors who keep their digital assets on centralized exchanges stand at a risk of losing all their funds, the very reason why “Not your keys, not your funds” is a widely used phrase in the crypto and blockchain industry. This serves as a regular reminder to investors to permanently store their digital assets in a wallet where they own the private keys and mnemonic seed phrases.
Where is your data stored?
Centralized wallets and exchanges offer an efficient trading environment and user-friendly interface at the cost of their user’s privacy and personal data. Wallet data and user information, including user’s passwords and registered phone numbers and emails, are transferred through an exchange’s network and stored on a centralized server/ data silos, which is susceptible/ prone to hack cyberattacks and central point of failure. Following government regulations and to avoid litigation, most centralized exchanges and wallets share user data with government agencies against the will of many users. Decentralized wallets like Atomic wallet do not store user’s data on any centralized servers but rather store user’s data and information like private keys and mnemonic phrases on the user’s device like mobile phones or desktops.
Do you need a verification/registration to use the wallet?
No, users do not need any verification/ registration to use the XTZ wallet. Users simply:
- Visit the official website of Atomic wallet.
- Download a device-compatible Atomic wallet application to your device.
- Enable a password to secure your wallet and store your mnemonic seed phrase and private keys securely.
The only verification required while using Atomic wallet is a one-time bank verification for direct bank account purchases. Users verify actual ownership of the bank account to prevent fraud, theft, scams, and money laundering.
Is the wallet available for mobile users?
Yes, Atomic wallet applications also support mobile users with Mac and Android devices. Mobile device users can download the Atomic wallet mobile Application here.
Can you exchange or buy XTZ on it?
Yes, users of Atomic wallet(both mobile and desktop applications) can exchange and buy XTZ on their wallets. By simply following these steps below, any user can easily exchange XTZ for any other digital asset and vice versa.
- Open your already secured Atomic wallet.
- Click ‘exchange’ on the wallet home page.
- Select a desired digital to exchange for XTZ.
- View all transaction history by clicking ‘Order History.’
Users of Atomic wallet can also make direct bank account purchases using their bank cards. Since the integration of Simplex by Atomic wallet, users can easily make crypto-to-fiat and fiat-to-crypto transactions with a few clicks. Simplex is the European Union’s largest licensed card processing company. Any user can simply:
- Send sufficient funds to a verified bank account.
- Input the number of funds to be used in the transaction.
- Carry out the one-time verification required for only bank account-related transactions. Once the verification process is successful, the user would be credited with his/her funds/ digital asset.
HOW TO SAFELY STORE XTZ?
Users of Atomic wallet, the most efficient decentralized non-custodial wallet, are allowed to own their private keys and mnemonic phrase stored locally on their device, preventing any form of data or digital asset exposure to hackers who attack centralized data silos where centralized wallets and exchanges store user data. Centralized exchanges store user data on centralized data silos via its exchange network, exposing users to potential loss of data privacy. According to Bitcoin.com, Hotbit, a cryptocurrency exchange with over 2 Million users, suffered a cyberattack where its database containing user email, registered phone numbers, and asset data were leaked. This occurred on 29th April 2021. Other cryptocurrency exchange hack includes Upbit, VinDAX, Bitpoint, Bitrue, GateHub, Binance, Bithumb, and Kucoin in 2020. Storing your XTZ tokens safely protects users from cyberattacks and hack. You can easily detect crypto scams and safely protect yourself from cyberattack and scammers by following the guides below:
- Always ensure all transactions are done via a stable and secure internet network with an up-to-date antivirus installed on your device.
- Always avoid opening unknown or random website links on the internet to remain safe from malicious websites.
- Never download wallets or applications from an unofficial website or via Google search. Always visit the official website to download your wallet or a recommended third-party wallet/ application.
- Always keep your password safe and never share it with anyone or on any platform.
- Always use a strong password that includes upper and lower case alphabets, numbers, and special characters.
- Always keep your private keys and mnemonic seed phrases offline.
- Never store your private keys and mnemonic seed phrase in your google drive or email accounts as data. These applications are store in centralized data silos, which hackers or cyberattacks can easily exploit.
- Never save or store your private keys or mnemonic seed phrases in the form of an image file on your device since your device can be lost or stolen.
TOP 5 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT TEZOS
- Tezos is a security-focused, sustainable, and community-driven blockchain to build a secure, long-lasting, and community-involved ecosystem. Founded by Arthur Breitman in a proposal he presented in August 2014, Tezos is a distributed, peer-to-peer, permissionless network similar to Ethereum but with a more advanced protocol with an ability to scale, improve, evolve, and implement innovations and features without the risk of undergoing a hard fork.
- Tezos remains the third-largest initial coin offering in the history of the entire crypto/ blockchain industry, raising over 232 Million USD in Bitcoin and Ethereum within two weeks. Only EOS and Filecoin have raised more.
- Tezos uses a new Proof-of-Stake consensus model where token holders can participate in consensus by simply locking up their tokens in a process called ‘baking.’ Baking, an advanced form of staking, refers to the process of users delegating XTZ tokens to bakers(validators) without transferring ownership of their XTZ tokens. In this form of advanced staking known as ‘Liquid Proof-of-Stake,’ a baker who bakes XTZ tokens receives a proportional amount of XTZ as block rewards for participating in the validation process, hence encouraging small token holders to participate in the validation process.
- With Tezos using a Liquid Proof-of-Stake consensus algorithm, holders of XTZ can help contribute to the Tezos network by just baking their XTZ in Atomic wallet to earn baking rewards up to 7% APY.
- Direct bank account purchases of XTZ can be made directly and easily using Atomic wallet, the world’s most efficient all-in-one crypto wallet, which has Simplex integrated into it. Investors can easily make crypto-to-fiat or fiat-to-crypto purchases directly from or to their bank accounts.
Where to buy XTZ?
You can easily buy/ purchase XTZ here.
Live XTZ Prices
Get XTZ live price feedback here.
XTZ Price Prediction
Visit here for 2021 XTZ price predictions.
For more information on Tezos, visit the Official website.
Tezos Block Explorer
Track your XTZ transactions via the Tezos Block Explorer here.
Follow @Tezos on Twitter to keep up with the latest updates and news.
Get more information about XTZ baking here.