Atomic Wallet October Report.
On Atomic Wallet October Report. What did Atomic Wallet do? There is so much to tell you! iOS release, Atom Staking, new top coins listed and many more! Welcome to check it out!
What is done:
- iOS App
- Atom Staking
- New Desktop
- New Android
- Interview with Konstantin Gladych, Atomic Wallet CEO
- Ambassador Program
- AMA Sessions
- Atomic’s Podcasts
- Support Work in October
iOS App Release
We are happy to announce that the iOS app is finally released! We need your feedback to improve the app. on the AppStore and give us a review!
We’ve implemented staking for Cosmos in Atomic! Now you can buy ATOM with a credit card through your wallet, then lock it up for staking and start getting rewards. Check out our tutorial on how to get passive income here.
Desktop Release 2.8.0
Our new desktop version has these features:
- ATOM Staking.
- Atom, TRX are available for buying with a credit card.
- XTZ Babylon proposal supported.
- Verge (XVG) added.
- Instant balance and history updates for QTUM, ZEC, BTG.
- Supported sending BTC to Bech32 addresses.
You can download Atomic here.
Android App Release 0.49.0
We’re keeping improving the app for Android. Here are the updates in the 0.49.0 version. What’s new:
- Fingerprint scanner added.
- Wallet Connect for Binance DEX – login to DEX with one tap and approve orders on your mobile.
- Buy crypto with a credit card: BTC, XRP, ETH, XLM, LTC, BNB, BCH, ATOM are available.
- Track your balance and portfolio in local currency.
- Added filter to show/hide any asset in the list.
- Zil unstoppable domains supported. Use a human-readable address to send crypto.
- Adjust the fee for sending BTC, LTC manually – custom fees for sending LTC, BTC.
- Verge (XVG) added. Send/receive and exchange XVG in a secure way.
Get the new mobile version on Google Play.
Interview with Atomic Wallet’s CEO
New and refreshing interview hub “Crypto Murmur” took an interview with our CEO Konstantin Gladych. Konstantin told about his childhood and leisure time, how he came to crypto and what are his thoughts on the field’s future. If you’re curious to know us closer – welcome to read the interview here!
Atomic Wallet Ambassador Program
We’ve gathered enthusiasts with competitive knowledge in crypto and Atomic, and have launched the Ambassador Program at the end of October. If you also want to take part in the campaign – read about the program and come on board! There is no deadline limitation.
AMAs in September
Atomic Wallet hosted a few AMA sessions in our Telegram chat this month. Our community was introduced to these projects: Coti, DigiByte, Kyber, and Ark. You’re welcome to read our digests:
Atomic Wallet Podcasts
Support Work in October
In October, our support team reacted to 1839 issues in 33 minutes on average. We’re constantly getting reviews on the service, and happily improving it day by day. In case of any problem, reach us by email or live chat widget on our website. Atomic support service works for you 24/7.