Even pandemic can’t stop us from building Atomic! Check out our updates for March and stay safe!
What is done:
- New Desktop Release
- New Mobile Release
- AMA Sessions
- Support Work in March
- 40,000 on Twitter!
Desktop Release (2.15.0)
The new desktop version 2.15.0 has these features:
- Performance optimization.
- Coins prices updated every minute.
- Export history to CSV format added.
- Added hash of outgoing and incoming transactions and cashback amount.
- Bug fixes for price charts displaying.
You can download Atomic here.
Atomic Mobile Release
What’s new in the 0.57.0 Android and iOS versions:
- New asset Hedera (HBAR).
- Better rates for buy crypto.
- Stake available TRX voices.
- Exchange and buy crypto orders history redesigned.
Get the new Atomic Mobile for iOS or Android here.
AMAs in March
This month, Atomic wallet hosted AMA session with Travala.com, the world’s leading blockchain-based travel booking platform, and Nano, decentralized, sustainable, and secure digital money, in our Telegram chat. You’re welcome to read the digests:
Support Work in March
In March our support team reacted to 3534 issues in 24 minutes on average. We’re constantly getting reviews on the service, and happily improving it day by day. In case of any problem, reach us by email or live chat widget on our website. Atomic support service works for you 24/7.
40,000 Twitter Followers!
In March, our Twitter reached 40,000 followers! We’re thankful and are consistent in doing the best to keep our community up to date. Let it be another 40,000!