Buy Bitcoin in the USA
Bitcoin has become a financial phenomenon of the 21st century. Some people call the rush of the cryptocurrency popularity the new golden fever: more people around the world join the market every day. They start trading, mining, or just buying coins to hold them as savings. As a matter of fact, Bitcoin drags a lot of attention nowadays, it has increasing adoption, so millions of people purchase it in different countries. So do you think it’s possible to Buy Bitcoin in the USA?
But the law status of coins is still undefined in many countries. Some governments resist the crypto expansion and try to ban mining or using crypto for any purposes. Along with that, many governments are still in doubt about crypto and whether to rule it legal or illegal. One of the major examples of this matter is the USA. The US government, corporations, and enthusiasts are having harsh discussions about blockchain and cryptocurrency. But it’s still legal and possible to buy and store Bitcoin in the USA.
The US regulations on Bitcoin
Bitcoin, along with all other cryptocurrencies, is not banned. It means you can actually use it to pay for goods and services, and that will not be a crime. It is also legal to buy Bitcoin in the USA and store it in any way. Companies can also operate with cryptocurrencies if they go through the special registration procedure involving an anti-money-laundering program development, including different transaction reports.
But coins are not ruled to be legal tender. It means that the government does not consider Bitcoin or other coins as a payment method for taxes and debts. Crypto is not officially money on the US territory, but they’re already are judging decisions in 2016 saying that crypto-assets must be considered funds in common. On top of that, the Supreme Court in 2018 debated the status of crypto for the first time. It is highly possible that Bitcoin will be completely legal in the USA in the near future.
Ways to Buy Bitcoin in the US
There are several traditional ways to purchase coins in the US. They actually work, but some banks can restrict the transactions with coin providers. The restrictions may vary from case to case and from bank to bank, so it’s best to specify the information with your bank support service.
There are three the most common ways to get Bitcoin in the USA:
- Marketplaces. These are platforms that work much like a real marketplace. A person just comes there and looks for people who want to sell their Bitcoin for the US dollars or another fiat currency. Dealing with such platforms may turn into a headache. The registration procedure is quite tough, and there may be no good offer on a marketplace, so you will need to check several platforms at once.
- Stocks. This one is similar to marketplaces, but it’s a bit more complicated. There are bids and offers that turn into deals if they match. Stocks usually offer a lot of trading instruments and features, so they may be helpful for professionals. But it’s even harder to interact with stocks than with marketplaces. The registration and identity confirmation are even tougher, and the tools are hard to understand at a glance.
- Quick purchasing services. There are platforms that allow buying crypto with credit and debit cards or attached bank account. These services are quick, convenient, and user-friendly. One of such services is the integrated buying service of the Atomic Wallet.
How to Buy Bitcoin in Atomic Wallet
The Atomic Wallet has its own integrated quick purchasing service. It is one of the forms of cryptocurrency quick-buy platforms. This one is among the quickest ways and it suits all the US regulations at the same time. It’s totally secure and legal to buy crypto in it.
You can buy BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BNB with it in three simple steps:
- Download and install the app. It can be a desktop PC version or mobile app for Android.
- Sign in and verify your identity. The system will guide you within the process.
- Get your Bitcoin. Choose the ‘Buy Crypto’ option on the left and type in the amount. The platform may require identity verification. It is not hard and necessary to make sure that the operation is legal.
The interface and the procedure itself are truly simple. It is the easiest way to buy coins with fiat money. It’s also a quite quick method — usually, coins are delivered to your wallet within an hour.
How to Store Bitcoin
After you buy BTC with the Atomic Wallet you can manage it however you want. Atomic Wallet is one of the most popular and trusted crypto storage platforms. It supports more than 300 assets and has integrated exchange for quick swap one into another. Atomic Wallet is a fully non-custodial service: it doesn’t hold users’ money and never uses it for some side purposes. It means that funds can be accessed at any time in a snap. On top of that, Atomic is a 100% secure service that uses the cutting edge of financial security technologies to protect your money from fraud.